Trades to Master

  • Things to Master: Sewing (Quilting),
  • DIY,
  • Painting,
  • Remodeling,
  • Cooking,
  • Gardening,
  • and so much more

Monday, March 7, 2011

Strawberry Spritzer Punch

Hello Everyone!

Here is another of the promised recipes.

Strawberry Spritzer Punch

1 bottle (24 oz) white grape juice
2 cans (6 oz each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
2 bags (1 lb each) frozen whole strawberries, partially thawed
2 cans (12 oz each) lemon-lime carbonated beverage (3 cups), chilled

In blender (I used my food processor), place 1/2 cup of the grape juice, 1 can lemonade and 1 bag strawberries.  Cover; blend on high speed until smooth.  Pour into 4-quart nonmetal container; repeat.  Stir in remaining grape juice.
Cover; freeze at least 4 hours, stirring occasionally.  Remove container from freezer 30 minutes before serving.  Just before serving, stir in carbonated beverage.  Garnish as desired.
*Note:  Because our dinner was postponed, I had this in the freezer for a couple of weeks and it worked just fine.  I stored it in an empty 5 quart ice cream bucket.  Also, once I put it in the freezer, I never stirred it and it was fine.
Very yummy, refreshing drink!

Makes 24 1/2 cup servings.  There is no fat and only 80 calories per serving.
 (Sorry, not the best picture.  In fact, I almost forgot to take one before I drank all of mine.)
As always, if you give it a try, let me know what you think.  So until next time...

Have a blessed day,

maggie jane

No comments:

Post a Comment