Trades to Master

  • Things to Master: Sewing (Quilting),
  • DIY,
  • Painting,
  • Remodeling,
  • Cooking,
  • Gardening,
  • and so much more

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Help! What is this?

Hello Everyone!

I need help identifying something I picked up at Salvation Army the other day.  It really is the neatest thing but I don't have any idea what the craft is called.  I was thinking of trying to sell it as it doesn't go in my son's room but am not sure how to advertise what I have.
It looks to me like it is kind of old.  I'm hoping some of you out there that deal in antiques and different types of needlework might be able to help me.  Please let me know what you all think.  Thanks!  So until next time...

Have a blessed day,

maggie jane

2 comments:

  1. Check out this
    http://www.ehow.com/video_4435865_introduction-string-art.html

    I think it is called string art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool. yah i was on this blog called made and she dis a project similar to this here
    http://www.dana-made-it.com/2011/03/thread-art-by-guest-fraufertig.html

    ReplyDelete