Trades to Master

  • Things to Master: Sewing (Quilting),
  • DIY,
  • Painting,
  • Remodeling,
  • Cooking,
  • Gardening,
  • and so much more

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

More Baby Signs

Hello Everyone!

I have been busy, busy this week trying to get ready for JBF.  I wanted to make more things to put in the sale this time.  I've made hairbows, flower hair clips, decorated bags and more baby signs.  I first showed you this here when I did a last minute add on to a baby gift.  I've made more and changed one of my sayings.  These I am hoping to sell at the JBF sale next week.  If not, I'll put them in my inventory for the soon to open Etsy shop.
  
This is the newly added phrase.
These signs are so fun and easy to make.  They will add just that special little touch to any baby room.  I hope they sell so I can make more! :)  I better sign off of here so I can go print my tags for JBF and start pinning and taping them on. (That's the no fun part.)  So until next time...

Have a blessed day,

maggie jane

I'll be linking up to:  Debbiedoos NEWBIE party

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie it is nice to meet you. What cute signs those are. thanks for joining my newbie party. I am a new friend and would love the same of you. I host this party Every Monday, so I look forward to seeing you again. Have fun, and mingle, there is a great group of gals to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your signs are cute & will make a sweet addition to any nursery!

    ReplyDelete