Trades to Master

  • Things to Master: Sewing (Quilting),
  • DIY,
  • Painting,
  • Remodeling,
  • Cooking,
  • Gardening,
  • and so much more

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Items 4 Sale

Hello Everyone!

It has been a busy few days here at Jane-of-all-Trades.  I am gearing up to do a few posts later.  However, right now, I am trying to work on items for JBF (Just Between Friends).  If you are unfamiliar with JBF, it is a children's consignment sale that happens twice a year in many of the states.  The drop-off for ours is the 4th of April.  That is only a week and a half away.  I am a little behind in getting my things sorted, organized and tagged.  This year, I am trying something different.  I am making several things instead of just putting in used clothes, shoes, toys, books and etc.  I am also gearing up to open an Etsy store sometime this summer. (after homeschool is done!)  So, whatever doesn't sell at JBF may find its way into my Etsy shop.  Now, I also wanted to let you all know that the items that were in my giveaway are also up for sale.  These items will probably show up in the Etsy shop as well but if you are too anxious and would like something sooner, that can be arranged!  :)  The jewelry shelf is no longer available as that is what the winner of the giveaway chose.  However, I will be making more but they will not be exactly the same.  Each item is unique in its own way. (just like us!)  I am going to show you pics once again of what I have for sale now along with the price.
Fabric covered mouse pad ($5.00) This one is already made but I can also make one to go with a different color preference.
Linen pillow with removable flower pin ($15.00)
Colorful bird ($6.00 each)
Metal framed chalkboard in cream ($10.00)
All items will have shipping added unless we can arrange a pick-up. (This would be for friends and family that I see from time to time.  Or if you happen to live in or near Carthage, Missouri we can make pick-up arrangements.)

So there you have it.  Busy times creating things to sell.  I have been saving for a laptop computer and then a nicer camera.  So here's to a successful JBF and the end of the school year; so I can start selling!  I know, spring just got here.  I'm really not trying to rush things (especially the coming heat and humidity of a Missouri summer) but by this time of the school year both the kids and I are anxious to have a break from school.  So in that sense, I may be rushing things but I am excited about all the green that is showing up on the ground and in the trees.  It always gives me a boost; especially after a hard winter.  So until next time...

Have a blessed day,

maggie jane

No comments:

Post a Comment