Trades to Master

  • Things to Master: Sewing (Quilting),
  • DIY,
  • Painting,
  • Remodeling,
  • Cooking,
  • Gardening,
  • and so much more

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A saying turned backwards

Hello Everyone!

"Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill."  Ever heard that one?  Well, we are going backwards today.  I have made a mole hill out of a mountain.  Yep.  That would be the ironing mountain.  If you have followed me for very long, you know that the chore of ironing is a thorn in my side.  I put it off until we all have nothing in our closets.  Wellll, I guess it really isn't that bad.  But you get the drift.  I have been slaving over a hot iron for 3 days trying to get all caught up.  So let me hear it, 3 cheers for me!!!  Thank you, thank you.  I appreciate it!  Well, this was a quick post to update you all on my triumph.  Now I can go do fun things.

"What?  Is that the dryer buzzer I hear?"

Sigh.

"Go climb every mountain..."  (Can you hear Julie Andrews?) 

Like I said, the thorn in my side, the cross I have to bare, etc.  But hey, that's what a Mom's job is all about, right?

So until next time...

Have a blessed day,

maggie jane

1 comment:

  1. My sis in law irons almost nothing! Instead, she hangs all her cloths until they are almost dry, just barely damp, then throws them in the dryer for 15 min on high heat, and immediately takes them out and hangs them up, and she never has to iron. I"m not that organized. I do however, spray stuff with a spray bottle to dampen, then throw it in the dryer and wear it immediately afterward.

    ReplyDelete