Trades to Master

  • Things to Master: Sewing (Quilting),
  • DIY,
  • Painting,
  • Remodeling,
  • Cooking,
  • Gardening,
  • and so much more

Monday, July 18, 2011

What's been keeping me from posting lately

Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I just noticed that it has been like 10 or 11 days since I posted.  Please tell me where the time went.  I have been working, working, working lately on this or that.  I've had wedding on the brain lately.  My niece is getting married and I have been helping her with some of the planning and executing of ideas.  (That sounded kind of bad.  I mean executing in the sense of completing or working on a job not murdering it!)  Anyway, I'm about half way done with the bridesmaid dress I'm sewing for one of her bridesmaids.  Sorry, no pics of that; as of yet.  I will say it is a wonderful shade of blue.  That ought to keep ya wondering. ;)

I've also been working on birthday gifts and new Etsy items.  Those, I will show you because, of course, I want you to buy them!  Just kidding, sorta. ;)
Wood slated wall sign with bible verse for sale on Etsy. This would make a great wedding gift. 
Vintage 1957 Miramar of California pink, ceramic, oven-safe dish for sale on Etsy. This would be cute as a candy dish.
A personalized wall sign that I made for my niece's birthday.  I have also listed it on Etsy as an example of the customized signs that I can make to order.
I also have some half started projects and more I need to start (sis-in-law's b-day and wedding gift for niece).  I just found out that we are having her bridal shower the first weekend in August and I haven't decided what to do yet.  I gave her the option of something practical or decorative.  Guess what she picked?  Yep, decorative.  We are going on vacation next week for a few days so I better get myself in gear or I just might not have anything for her by the time the shower comes around.  YIKES!

So, I say all that to say, I have thought about blogging but have been too busy to do anything about it.  I have a few more posts in the works on other various subjects so I'll have to get those out to you soon too.  Keep checking back because...you just never know what will show up here at Jane of All Trades!  So until next time...

Have a blessed day,

maggie jane

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE The wood bible verse signs!!!! The family one is fun too...
    We've been so busy too and with all sorts of things nothing really in particular...fall will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete