Trades to Master

  • Things to Master: Sewing (Quilting),
  • DIY,
  • Painting,
  • Remodeling,
  • Cooking,
  • Gardening,
  • and so much more

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New computer in sight!

Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I'm just doing a quick check in.  I started the wallpaper stripping project as before mentioned but didn't get very far.  I somehow tweaked my back and ended up having a slow weekend.  Also, it rained cats and dogs and kittens and puppies here so there was no painting outside for me.  So that means more projects on hold.  On a good note though, we sold our motorcycle yesterday!  Hurry for Craigslist!!  Psst. Don't tell my 81 year old mother about it though.  She didn't even know we had one.  She calls them murdercycles.  My hubby told me he would give me the rest of the money I needed to buy my laptop when he sold his bike.  I was pretty excited when the cash was in hand.  I already had scoped out the one I wanted and was just saving up to get it.  Tomorrow is my town day so Best Buy will definitely be on the list of places to go.  Maybe the next time I post I can tell you I'm doing it while reclining on the couch or propped up against my pillows in bed.  Maybe even with bon bons and a nice cool drink at my side instead of up here in this messy ex-school room that is in the process of getting cleaned and revamped.  Just kidding!  So until next time...

Have a blessed day,

maggie jane

PS.  I opened my Etsy shop last night but don't have anything listed yet.  I'll keep you informed as to when you can Shop, Shop, Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment