Trades to Master

  • Things to Master: Sewing (Quilting),
  • DIY,
  • Painting,
  • Remodeling,
  • Cooking,
  • Gardening,
  • and so much more

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Laundry Changes Update

Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  I just thought I'd do a quick update on the laundry changes that we made this week.  If you are new and would like to see what those changes were, go here.  Just to let you know how I'm doing...Remember my ironing pile?
Plus this hang up rack?
Well, this is what they look like now.
Clear table, no pile!
Yes, I know, there are still clothes on this rack.  However, these are either things I'm thinking of putting in a garage sale, items that need to be altered, or a couple of winter shirts and sweaters that I just didn't feel like ironing right now. :)  So, that is what I've been working on so far.  Now that the ironing mountain has been flattened, I am going to add to my laundry plan.  One load of laundry every morning and ironing what comes out of it every afternoon.  Most of the time, there are only a few pieces that I iron in each load so this should be manageable as long as I am consistent and keep it up.  I actually had one day this week that I didn't do any laundry as there wasn't enough to make a load.  It gave me a little break that I didn't feel like I really needed; but still enjoyed.  I have squeezed in a few other projects and activities this weekend as well but I'll save that for another post.  :)  So until next time...

Have a blessed day,

maggie jane

P. S. Since tomorrow is Sunday and a day when many worship, I just thought I'd add this...
And He loves YOU too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment