Trades to Master

  • Things to Master: Sewing (Quilting),
  • DIY,
  • Painting,
  • Remodeling,
  • Cooking,
  • Gardening,
  • and so much more

Friday, January 20, 2012

Things that make me SMILE!

Hello Everyone!

Today, I am going to give you a list.  While waiting for my daughter at her piano lesson, I decided to make a list of simple pleasures.  Then I decided to name it a list of things that make me smile.  So here it goes.  Just remember, this is not an exhaustive list.  There are so many things that make me smile but these were some of the first and they are in no particular order.  So sit back, read on and I hope some of these make you smile too.
a colorful sunset
children's laughter
Target gift cards
a down comforter
God's love
a letter in the mailbox
having a clean car
a baby's smile
finding unexpected money in a pocket
opening a new jar of peanut butter
a good book
a dinner date with my hubby
a Sonic drink
a shower with plenty of hot water
smell of fresh brewed coffee
making funny face photos with my kids
waking up to a blanket of snow but having a warm fire in the fireplace/woodstove
the color purple
winning a blog giveaway
fresh made lemonade on a hot summer day
having company for dinner


So there you have it, a few of my favorite things. So did you smile along with me?  Do you have a list of things that make you smile?  Do share!  So until next time...

Have a blessed day,

maggie jane

No comments:

Post a Comment