Trades to Master

  • Things to Master: Sewing (Quilting),
  • DIY,
  • Painting,
  • Remodeling,
  • Cooking,
  • Gardening,
  • and so much more

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Finally Winter

Hello Everyone!

Just dropping in for a quick note to say that winter has finally come to MO. At least to our part of the "Show Me State".  So, that being said, I'm going to "show you" a little of what we woke up to today.


Our dog didn't act to thrilled with the white stuff coming down.
A little disclaimer here.  I didn't check the settings on my camera.  I just went out on the porch and snapped as quickly as I could.  It was brrr! chilly out there.  I'm sure I could have gotten better pictures if I would have taken the time but I just wanted to get a quick shot for the records.  It's funny that we are almost into the middle of January before we have had much winter.  Last week it was close to 70 degrees.  I have a feeling we will have snow into the spring this year.  We'll just have to wait and see. So, did anybody else wake up to snow this morning?  So until next time...

Have a blessed day,

maggie jane

1 comment:

  1. We had snow on Monday, it didn't last, rain and cold on Wednesday and 60 degrees yesterday! Go figure! It sure is pretty for a while, but I hate the mess that snow makes!!

    ReplyDelete