Trades to Master

  • Things to Master: Sewing (Quilting),
  • DIY,
  • Painting,
  • Remodeling,
  • Cooking,
  • Gardening,
  • and so much more

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

More Etsy, New Window & Strawberry Jam

Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  We had a busy time with garage sales, Etsy posting and such. 

A friend of mine gave me a whole flat of strawberries so I made Strawberry Freezer Jam, bagged some for the freezer and stuffed our face with the rest of them. :) Actually, I gave the last bit of them away to another friend today because I was running out of time to do something with them.  They ripened fast but were super yummy!

Last night we were able to get our window replaced on the pick-up that the thieves demolished when they broke into our truck. We have a friend who is in the auto body business so he was able to order and install our window at a fraction of the cost that an actual body place would charge.  We made an evening of it and went to their house for dinner.  I took a few family pictures of them so they could update their adoption profile. (Going for child #2) :) Then he and my hubby installed the window and we finished off the evening with ice cream! 

Now I'm going to share a few of my Etsy items since I know some of you read this blog through email and don't have my sidebar to access the Etsy shop.  I've added a bunch more today and will be adding more as the days and weeks continue.  Here's a sample of what you can find at maggiejanedesigns
Linen Toss Pillow

Bicycle Graphic Mouse Pad

Sign for Boy's Room

Flannel & Chenille Burp Cloth

Blue Ceramic Bird w/antiquing glaze

Padded Ruffled Camera Strap Cover for dSLR

Vintage Pinking Shears circa 1950's

City Transit Tokens for Rochester, NY
Like I said above, this is just a small portion, sample of what is available in my shop.  If you would like to view all my items go to:  maggiejanedesigns

Well, that's all I have to offer you today in the way of news, crafts and such.  Hoping soon to add a recipe or two.  I've also listed some of the items I got at garage sales to resell on Craigslist.  I'll let you know how that all turns out.  I think I have my two big things sold already.  (High Chair & Pack n Play)  I'll keep you posted.  So until next time...

Have a blessed day,

maggie jane

2 comments:

  1. Love that pillow! Hey, I have a giveaway going for a girls dress/skirt pattern, they go all the way to a size 16, maybe A can wear that? If so, go enter! If not, go enter and if you win the pattern you can make it for one of your nieces! :)
    BTW, you need to add your email address to your profile, no one can reply to your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the little boys sign:)

    ReplyDelete