Trades to Master

  • Things to Master: Sewing (Quilting),
  • DIY,
  • Painting,
  • Remodeling,
  • Cooking,
  • Gardening,
  • and so much more

Monday, September 17, 2012

New Kitchen Appliance

Hello Everyone!

I'm still trying to get my kitchen finished up and show you a finished project. I have the curtains done but no pics yet. I did get a new appliance that I desperately needed. Here is the old one.

Uh, the door was totally falling off. We nursed it along for a few days and then I threw up my hands and said,
"Forget it. I'm going to get a new toaster today!"

So, this is what I came up with. So far, I'm liking it very much. It cooks faster than the old one and better yet,
 the door stays on!
So even though we didn't do a total overhaul on our kitchen with new appliances and all. I still got one out of the deal. A new toaster oven. Loving it!

So until next time...

Have a blessed day,

maggie jane

No comments:

Post a Comment