Trades to Master

  • Things to Master: Sewing (Quilting),
  • DIY,
  • Painting,
  • Remodeling,
  • Cooking,
  • Gardening,
  • and so much more

Saturday, September 15, 2012

More Signs for sale

Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone has had a good beginning to the new school year. We are only a week into it and I haven't gotten my "groove" yet. Sorry, once again, that it has been a while since I posted. If you have followed me for very long, you will discover that I'm a "feast or famine" kind of writer. I do several posts all in a row and then there is nothing for a long while and then I'm back again. Well, a friend recently mentioned that I hadn't done anything for a while so I decided to get on the ball. So, this one (and the ones to follow) are for you Stacey! ;)

This first one is kind of brief. I recently did a couple of signs for the store and one that I put on Etsy. I have another one almost done but I'll have to share that one later. I have two more that I'm going to be doing for a couple of family members so I'll try and show those as I get them done. So here they are.
This is a simple sign but a great reminder that our happiness isn't determined
 by our circumstances but is a choice. This one is for sale for $15.00.

This is one that was commissioned for a horse stall. 
This is the one I put on Etsy. It is kind of whimsical and quirky but unique and fun as well.
If interested, just go to my Etsy shop on the side bar and it will take you right there. 
I also did a few key fobs to take to the store. So even though we are showing off signs here on this post, I'll sneak in a picture of the key fobs as well. These sell for $6.50 each. You would have to contact me directly if interested as I don't have them listed on Etsy at this time.
A lot of styles to choose from.
So, that is all for today. I promise more posts in the near future. We have had a bit of trouble with our internet the last few days. In fact, I'm surprised I've been able to stay connected long enough to get this post done. We have a service guy coming out Monday to see what the problem is. So, if all goes well, I'll have more up next week. So until next time...

Have a blessed day,

maggie jane

No comments:

Post a Comment