Trades to Master

  • Things to Master: Sewing (Quilting),
  • DIY,
  • Painting,
  • Remodeling,
  • Cooking,
  • Gardening,
  • and so much more

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Oct. Favorite at "I Clicked it Up a Notch Pictures"

Hello Everyone!

I know I seem to be doing a lot on photography lately but that is what has my attention these days.  I am not a professional just an avid hobbyist. (is that a word?)  Anyway, over at I Clicked it Up a Notch Pictures they are doing a link party for your favorite picture taken in the month of October. Oh my.  How to pick just one!  With my niece's wedding and so many other happenings of this month, I had a hard time deciding on which one to choose.  I ended up picking one I just took this last Sunday at a friend's house.  This is my beautiful daughter with a not so beautiful pig.  Yes, I said pig.  Here she is holding a baby potbelly pig.
I guess some would call this cute but I'm still trying to decide.  :)  I mean, I think my daughter is cute but that pig?!?  I just don't know about that one.  Ok, B & J, you can ignore me insulting your pig but you know me, I'm more of a city girl at heart and pigs are just not my thing.  Unless, of course, it is in the form of a big fat ham on a platter in the middle of my table.  Ya'll did enjoy that the other night didn't ya?  Ha Ha!  All kidding aside.  I do think it is a cute picture and hope you all enjoy it and got a few laughs out of my silliness.  You will have to excuse me but I am pushing midnight here.  Anyway, check back later for pictures and thoughts on my niece's wedding.  I promise I am still going to post about that.  So until next time...

Have a blessed day,

maggie jane

No comments:

Post a Comment