Trades to Master

  • Things to Master: Sewing (Quilting),
  • DIY,
  • Painting,
  • Remodeling,
  • Cooking,
  • Gardening,
  • and so much more

Monday, October 24, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge- "Let Them Be Little"

Hello Everyone!

Each Monday, I Heart Faces , issues a photo challenge.  It has been fun to see what everyone submits.  This is the first one that I have entered.  As you know, my niece just got married on Oct. 15th.  I have yet to post about the event but I will get around to it.  Anyway, I was a little camera happy and took around 187 pictures.  I caught some great moments.  I will show you one of my favorites of my little niece who was the flower girl.
I just love the colors and the look on her face as she looks up at her mom. They were grouping for a family pose and I zeroed in on just her.  I think it is just too precious.  Well, that is it for now.  If you want to see other pictures being submitted, just click on the I Heart Faces button on my sidebar.  Thanks for looking.  Until next time...

Have a blessed day,

maggie jane

3 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment! :) i love all the stuff you have done on the blog!! very hands on, and creative! I have 4 chairs I still have to re-due. lol good luck with iheartfaces-its been so fun reading everyone's blogs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pic Maggie! Can't wait to see the rest. You going to post them on Picasa?

    ReplyDelete