Trades to Master

  • Things to Master: Sewing (Quilting),
  • DIY,
  • Painting,
  • Remodeling,
  • Cooking,
  • Gardening,
  • and so much more

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Top 5 Photos of Summer at: Click it up a Notch


Hello Everyone!

Today I am doing a special post to link up to Click it up a notch 's September Top 5 Quarterly Link Up.  This is a link where you post about your 5 favorite photos of your kids taken between July 2011 and September 2011. This is not a photography contest as much as a sharing of your favorites.  There are prizes involved so all the better.  These prizes are picked randomly and there are 5 winners.  So without any further ado, I will share 5 of my favorites in no particular order.
One of the two kids together on our summer vacation to Branson, MO.

From my son's 12th birthday photos taken by me in August.

Another from his birthday pictures.
This is a fun one of my daughter that we took in a party store while shopping with my niece for wedding stuff.
This one I just took last Sunday while we were working in the yard at my nephew's house where the above mentioned wedding is going to be held.
Unfortunately, my daughter's birthday pictures were not eligible to be added to this link since they were taken in June.  I really got some good ones of her but I still love the ones I included above.  I tend to have more of my daughter than my son because well, you know boys, they just don't like having there pictures taken as much as girls do.  So there you have it; some of my favorites.  It's probably a good thing it was limited to only 5 pictures because I'm kind of picture happy and well, I have a lot of pics of my kids that I love.

Stay tuned in the next couple of weeks for more on the school room redo. (Bought fabric for curtains this week) Also, we made a random purchase tonight that is going to be one of those fixer-uppers, DIY, hopefully not too expensive make-overs that you hope turns out the way you planned.  More on that later.  For now, it is off to bed so I can hit the ground running in the morning.  So until next time...

Have a blessed day,

maggie jane

3 comments:

  1. What great photos! That one of your daughter in the party store is too funny!! You did a wonderful job taking your son's 12th birthday photos!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up with us. I am always blessed to come across another blog to search and learn from.

    The party store shot is priceless. I love her expression. I know from the photo that you all were having fun and laughing and just enjoying life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great shots. Love that second shot and the next to last shot. So cute. Thanks for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete