Trades to Master

  • Things to Master: Sewing (Quilting),
  • DIY,
  • Painting,
  • Remodeling,
  • Cooking,
  • Gardening,
  • and so much more

Thursday, August 2, 2012

More Signs

Hello Everyone!

Well, our victory dance from the last post didn't last long. Why? Because the rain didn't last long. Like by the time I finished typing my post the rain had stopped. And yes, it was a short post. We've had it spit rain here and there since then but nothing that I would actually call RAIN. We've resorted to putting a sprinkler on our grass to get it greened up for my son's birthday party in a couple weeks. At least we have a well and don't have to pay for the water.

But, that is not what this post is supposed to be about. Nope. It is supposed to be about signs. I have been madly trying to get my inventory up at the store so I can take a bit of a break and get a few of my own things done around the house before school starts. Trying to get a cabinet done for my kitchen as well as my curtains. But we were talking signs, right? So here they are.
This is just a local thing. This was posted on the store's facebook page and there is already some interest so I hope it sells. These also can be special ordered for the town you live in.

This would make a great wedding or anniversary gift. The color on this is a little off. It looks red but is more of a burnt orange.

Same color problem here. It is a burnt orange with a little bit of blue from underneath. Looks much better in person than in this photo.

Love this verse using The Message version of the Bible. I plan to do more verses so if anyone is interested in a special order and has a particular verse in mind, let me know.

This one might end up on Etsy since it would go better in a town that actually does serve seafood daily. :)

Wanted to do a beachy type sign but around these parts it's lake not beach.


So there you have my latest signs. As always, these are all for sale or can be made up special for you or someone on your gift giving list. If you have any questions, let me know in the comments how to contact you and we can discuss a sign for you. So until next time...

Have a blessed day,

maggie jane

PS. You can see some of the other signs I've made here.

No comments:

Post a Comment