Trades to Master

  • Things to Master: Sewing (Quilting),
  • DIY,
  • Painting,
  • Remodeling,
  • Cooking,
  • Gardening,
  • and so much more

Monday, November 28, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge- "Bust a Gut"

Hello Everyone!

Happy Monday!  Once again it's time for I Heart Faces photo challenge. This time it is called "Bust a Gut".  In other words, big time laughter.  I had the perfect picture but it was from the "before digital" ages.  So I searched through my more recent pictures and found this one of my daughter and a couple of her friends.  We were at a girl's camp with some of our Christian friends.  Several were taking turns giving the younger girls a ride on a jet ski.  The weather was a bit chilly and the water cold.  I think I caught this picture as the girls felt the full power of the cold water.  You know kids though, they were just out to have fun.  They didn't care if their toes turned blue!
So there you have it, my addition to the photo challenge "Bust a Gut". This is by no means a professional picture; just a moment caught in time. Hope you enjoyed it and that it put a smile on your face as well. Until next time...

Have a blessed day,

maggie jane

3 comments: